What are Cookies?
Overview of the cookies used
| ||Session||Technical cookie|
| ||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
| ||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|| ||6 months||Campagne cookie – Measures the number of accesses to all set online-marketing channels.|
How to disable cookies?
The visited website allows the selection/deselection of individual cookies in the manner illustrated below but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed.
- Click on the "Menu" button and choose "Settings".
- Go to the "Privacy" section.
- In the "Firefox will:" section choose "Use custom settings for history".
- Uncheck the box at "Accept Cookies from sites". Click on "OK".
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the "Start" button and clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tools" button and on "Internet options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab, under "Settings", move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on "OK".
- Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
- Choose the Chrome "Menu" item.
- Choose "Settings".
- At the bottom of the page choose "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" section click the "Content settings" button.
- Choose "Block sites from saving any data".
- Choose "Done".
- Open Safari.
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar and then click "Privacy" (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
- In the "Block cookies" section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.